Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Audrey!

Our sweet Audrey turned 5 earlier this month.  This lucky girl had birthday celebrations that lasted 3 weeks. It started with a birthday party for friends...park, pizza, and a piñata, what more could a girl ask for?!





 

Thanks, friends, for braving the heat and helping us celebrate!

Next, Audrey's traditional Labor Day weekend family birthday party.
Auntie Marjia and Livia with Audrey.

Great Aunt Barb came to help us celebrate.

Mimi and Grandpa Bob with the Birthday Girl.

Mummi Alice and Great Mummi Sylvia brought Audrey birthday flowers!

Great Grandma Iris (GGI) and Audrey.

Auntie and Grant with the kids.

Audrey's REAL birthday finally rolled around....it also happened to be her first day of preschool.  So much excitement!  We were so happy to celebrate our smart, loving, little dolly!

The kids think that a candle in mashed potatoes=a good birthday dinner.  I can't disappoint!

Making a wish on her dirt cake!
We love you like crazy Audrey Girl!!


1 comment:

  1. Aww! These pictures are adorable. This post reminded me of so many people in my life who live far off now. Last time I met everybody was last year when I celebrated my daughter’s birthday at one of the Los Angeles venuesand after that it has been so long that I met all of them, I guess it’s time.

    ReplyDelete