Wednesday, November 9, 2011

After the Kids are in Bed!

Often, after we get the kids to bed, the night is still young and the husband and I put in another 'shift'. It's hard to be ultra-productive with 3 little kids, so you do what you have to do to get things done---and honestly, I love being up late and spending time with the husband!

We laid tile in our bedroom. Thanks, YouTube, for the great tutorials!

I made a quilt for Audrey's birthday.

I complained to the husband one day that I could not find a suitable shoe shelf anywhere. He whipped this thing up for me one night. Gotta love a handyman.

We put our raspberry harvest to good use by making raspberry jam (and a HUGE thanks to mother-in-law Alice for her contribution of berries)!

Every once in awhile, the kids are in bed early enough for us to appreciate a peaceful and breath-taking sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment