Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Photos

We are starting a tradition of having family pictures taken each fall. We tried a new photographer this year and LOVED her! Sarah was calm, fun, and had a way of making the kids follow her directions and look at the camera. Here is just a sample of what was taken.

I asked Sarah to take a few pictures of me with the kids...I am always on the other side of the camera---there needs to be proof that I exist!!
This was a serious hug!!

Handsome boy, very reluctant to remove his hat.

Doesn't she look angelic in this picture?

L-O-V-E this one!!!!

One of my favorites---my boys!

William looks more comfortable in a hat, don't you think?!

Audrey was so much more cooperative this year than last. She enjoyed being photographed!

Nora.

4 out of 5 of us looking in the right direction!

FAMILY!

Doesn't William look in control of THE SISTERS?!

No comments:

Post a Comment