Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend: Rained Out

Memorial Day is our unofficial start to summer.  I hope summer proves to be more tropical than this weekend was.  We spend most of the weekend looking out the windows in awe of the cold wind and rain, reading, and playing games.  My sister and future brother-in-law stayed with us and my parents and Grandma Iris came for a BBQ on Saturday afternoon.  

Grandma Iris, my dad, my sister, my 3 babies, and me.  Isn't my Grandma ageless?  (I have more gray hair AND wrinkles than she does!!)

My sister, Mother, and me.

My father and 3 silly children!

We went fishing between storms.

Ominous sky behind Audrey and Grant.

Auntie and Nora.

A very serious fisherman and his patient dog.

My lovely little sister.

Another serious fisherman.

The wind shifted and it got cold!  

Then the wind shifted again, the sun came out, and it got hot!

Audrey and a bass.

The bass were biting!

William with 'a fighter'!

No comments:

Post a Comment