Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Little Sis Got Hitched!!!

 My one and only sibling got married last weekend!  What an exciting and busy few days.  I am disappointed with how few photos the Husband and I actually took, but here is our summary of the wedding weekend.

 My sister and I, post-makeup, pre-ceremony on Friday morning.  It's fantastic to have your hair AND makeup two days in a row!  I could get used to that life of leisure!

My pretty mother.

Mother and daughter, ready for a wedding!

More lovely pictures...we may never look this nice again!

My sis and her two Amandas.

My dear Grandma Iris and my Great Aunt Barbara, waiting for the ceremony to start.  

 
 My father (looking rather striking in his new suit) and my handsome little man!!

My darling little Audrey.

Nora.  My sweet angel.

Us.

Audrey and her mother.

Taking a few seconds to rest before the ceremony.  We took some potentially beautiful pictures, which required some serious climbing/rock scaling before the ceremony started.  Whew...no broken bones and no major scratches.

The BRIDE and her Grandma Iris.  My sister was stunning!!!

My babies.  Watching (or not watching) their Auntie get married!

Auntie and Grant.  Vows overlooking majestic Lake Superior.  On a warm, sunny autumn day.  Perfect. 

LOVE.

Day 2 was Party Day!  Wedding favors were these quaint pint glasses with the Grant and Julie Logo.  My sister is seriously cool.

The Sisters had so much fun dancing with Cousin Ashley!!

This picture does not adequately display my son's moves.  William had so much fun dancing!  He was a bit of a show-off on the dance floor!!!

My sweet forever friend Jaime flew in with her love, Tim.  (Can't wait to see you two again, soon!!)

 The weekend was a blast.  Now I must sleep for a week to recover.  Cheers to my dear sis, my new brother!  Here's to a long, happy, healthy life together!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Julie and Grant. It looked like an amazing day. They picked a lovely spot and your sister is a beautiful bride.
    ~AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete