Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Our Summer

Summer is over...and was it a blast!  It was our best summer yet.  Was it because 'the baby' was 2?  Was it because the weather was wonderfully hot?  Was it because the kids were old enough to enjoy being outdoors?  I think it was because of all 3.  Here is a (huge) collection of some of my favorite non-event, 'everyday' pictures from the summer season.


We had lots of time to leisurely smell the flowers!

Nora really does ride on the back of the tricycle as Audrey drives!  

I just adore these girls!

The Husband had some dirt hauled in to do some landscaping.  Nothing like a pile of dirt to make a boy happy!

 William and Martha fishing.

Audrey and a fishy!

William...in a sled...that he uses as a boat in the summer!

Nora.

Audrey.

Enjoying a little post-swimming snack.  We went swimming off the boat several times.  So so fun!  

With my parents in the middle of the lake.

Maybe inspired by the Summer Olympics...he was working on perfecting his jumps.

Ohh...hope he is ok with me sharing these...they make me smile!

Look at that form!

William played T-ball again this summer through the YMCA.

Amazing how much he improved since last summer.

We had time to be silly!

William and Audrey in the kiddie pool...they loved this almost as much as the lake!

Nora and her big doggy.

Nora and her big Papa.

A chimney fire/Olympic torch, inspired by the Summer Olympics.

Very cool, but a little dangerous for my taste.  

WARRIOR AUDREY!  (Love this picture!!)

Nora loving the beach.

Audrey.

My Loves!

Awww...she shares her popsicle with Martha!

 Another glorious sunset.  

 Only 8 months until we can do it all again...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment