Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Audrey: The Preschooler!

Audrey started preschool today!  She was so excited to go.  She packed her backpack last night and was careful to remember extra pencils, her water bottle, and Strawberry Shortcake dolly.

I was (and am) so excited for her!  She will be 4 in a few days, so she is ready.  She is comfortable with the teachers and routines because she watched her brother go through 2 years of preschool.  We are so thankful for this preschool that we happened to stumble on...they have become like family to us!  

 All ready to go!

 This girl is going to LOVE her time at Little Lambs---they do so many wonderful art projects!!

I am so proud of my Audrey Girl!  She did great on her first day!  

A huge thank you to my sweet friend, Janna, who watched William and Nora so that I could spend the morning with Audrey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment