Saturday, November 17, 2012

We Love Weddings!!!

We had another family wedding the beginning of November.  Cousin Christy got married, and all 3 kids were in her wedding.  We love weddings, especially getting together with family to celebrate marriage!!!  

The festivities started Friday night with rehearsal dinner.  This awesome trio serenaded us while we ate delicious Italian food.  It was after the dinner that things really got exciting....Christy passed out thank you gifts, and the kids were eager to start opening.  We had forgotten about the candle pushed off to the side of the table, until William's box and tissue paper were in flames.  The Husband has quick reflexes, and he was able to stomp out the flaming tissue paper before the fire alarm went off, but we were all covered with tissue paper ashes.  What a show!

William and Audrey before the wedding.

Audrey, William, and the groom, Matt.

I really love these three!

William being silly with Auntie at the reception!

The newlywed Auntie and Grant, with Nora looking on.

I love my sister!  We decided to streak the dance floor doing our own version of an obnoxious mamba!  We have fun, what can I say?

I hope my girls like each other as much as I like my sister....

The BAR BOYS---the Husband, Grant, and my Father. 

 Another set of sisters!  Aunt Barb and my Mother.

 Cousin Love!  (Why do I not have a photo of all the cousins?!  At the next gathering for sure!).  
Who'll be getting married next?!  I can't wait!

We ended the night at the pool.  We enjoyed trying to out-perform each other's cannon balls.  Notice my father plugs his nose when he jumps in....love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment