Monday, September 5, 2011

I've Got Rhythm!

Let me preface this by saying I have very little musical talent. My children, however, seem to not follow in my footsteps. William wanted a guitar so much as a 2 1/2 year old, that we got him a real guitar for his 3rd birthday. Both girls plunk away on the piano. And all 3 of them enjoy listening to music, singing, and dancing. The pictures below are too cute to not share...

William and Audrey in "a rockband." William is in his underwear and the thing on his chest is part of a suitcase (I think).

Audrey is rocking out in Nora's shorts (not sure why) and my headband. Love her style.

Audrey dancing!

William showcasing some of his moves!!

Nora's got it going on too! Look at those hands!

All 3...breaking it down!

Pretty sure my kids are way cooler than I ever was as a kid!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of free spirited cuties. =)

    I think it's great you decided to start a blog. It's a fun way to record family events and sweet moments. It's far more fun than a scrapbook since anyone can pop on over and take a look.

    We'll be following and look forward to keeping up with you all through your blog.

    ~AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete