Monday, September 12, 2011

Summer and Fall Collide.

Last week William started back up at preschool and Audrey started and I started a parent/tot gymnastics class. This particular day just happened to be absolutely gorgeous. Not a cloud in the sky and temperatures hovering right above 80. One could not ask for a better summer day. It was as though our summer and fall worlds collided. We made the most of the weather and had a perfect evening on the lake after we fulfilled our day's obligations.

Audrey at gymnastics. I think she will really enjoy it!

William was so excited to start his 2nd year at Little Lambs!

Golden. I adore this light.

My 3!

More sunset. I dig sunsets. But that is for another day's post.

This is my love teaching our boy how to properly hold a fish. I love him.....and him.

We eat on the boat. More the kids than me (usually). This is how I keep everyone content long enough for someone to catch something. I think Nora was pocketing Mike and Ikes in her cheek at this moment.

Here fishy, fishy!

And THIS is Martha. The baby of the family. Isn't she pretty?

Audrey has come a long way as a fisherwoman. She has started to enjoy fishing.

Doesn't he look like a natural?

This is Martha waiting for a fish. She is exceedingly gentle. She just likes to lick the water off the fish.

Father and Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment